Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summer Extravaganza 2012

My first post on the Summer Extravaganza 2012, started on the 1st of June by my sister Lija. Today is the very first development post, as we have agreed to post every Tuesday. My selected design was Sienna Dragonling by Jasmine Becket-Griffith from the collection of Heaven and Earth Designs.

Page progress

Overall project progress
This must be my very first big scale project, as well as my first time to use the gridding technique. I really enjoy cross stitching this project, I just hope it wont over take all my other projects.

Till next Tuesday...

2 comments:

  1. You already stitched a lot! Good luck with this project. It's a beautiful stitching project and a real challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello

    Your stitching looks lovely.

    I love your Somebunny stitching too.

    ReplyDelete