Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Some more Somebunny to Love

Somebunny to Love: Eskimo Kiss

Design by DMC. Here I have made a terrible mistake having completely forgotten that the background is a half stitch. Awful mistake that now will have to be unpicked. 

 Somebunny to Love: Bunny Summer

Another DMC design with a mistake, some of the grass was a half stitch, similarly to the above one will have to be unpicked and redone. Yet it is a lovely design which I have started last year. 

These designs are also my work in progress of the collection of Somebunny to Love.

4 comments:

  1. You weren't kidding when you said it is a lot of unpicking! It is loads. Maybe Shane can help you. Forgot you had the kit with the bunny standing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly, kind of makes me less want to do it...since the photograph I did some unpicking and stitching on the eskimo kiss, yet haven't unpicked all. I took these photos last week soo its good progress. But will all have to wait now since really need to crack on with architecture.

      Delete
  2. Hi

    Just found your blog.
    Your Somebunny's are so cute. Shame about having to unpick though(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, yeah was so annoyed when I realised my mistake.

      Delete