Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Progress Update on My On-going Projects...


So I have been cross stitching this past year little bits and bobs of projects and haven't had the time to update my blog properly. Therefore this massive update will be to show my projects on the go at the moment.

I am going to start of with showing my favourite Somebunny to Love collection additions that I have been working on, unable to finish due to lack of thread.


Somebunny to Love: BunnyMoon

Somebunny to Love: Making Friends

Somebunny to Love

Somebunny to Love: Bathtime bunny

On exciting note I have recently received an amazing present from my sister of more threads to continue stitching these beautiful bunnies:

Threads for Somebunny to Love 
Since on this topic I have another start to share with you that I have started end of last week. This one is a get well soon present from my sister that I received at the same time as the thread collection. I have been fascinated by Judy Rossouw designs lately and this was a gift of Lean On Me kit. Here is my progress so far:
Lean on Me
Loving this design greatly so another massive thank you to my sister for getting me this, so excited that it looks like I am soon going to finish this one...

Another exciting present that I got Lickle Picnic cross stitch kit  which I haven't had a chance to start yet, but I am sure I will very soon. I totally feel very spoilt with all my presents. Thanks again sis.

Lickle Picnic kit
To add to my Lickle Bear with a BIG heart collection I have a few more updates:

With Lickle Love
This is an update on the 'With Lickle Love' cross stitch I have been doing recently, it is now at a stage of back stitching. As much as I dislike this back stitch I hope to have this one finished by the end of summer. 

Another part of the collection Lickle Playtime that I have started a very long time ago, but had to unpick a fair bit due to a little mistake. So here it is finally ready for continuation:

Lickle Playtime

And a few more updates on a few other little projects:
Newton's Law: Miss You Lots
Fizzy Moon: ...with love x
Nelson's World



2 comments:

  1. Great progress. You have lots of lovely projects in progress. What lovely gifts from your sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's loads! Also I do say you have an amazing sister.

    ReplyDelete